Cranberry. Do you love it or hate it? I am personally on the fence with cranberries. It probably wouldn’t be the first thing I grab at a Thanksgiving dinner. But these cookies. BEST.COOKIES.EVER. And yes I just yelled that because I just got done eating four. 🙂
I love the macadamia and white chocolate combo in any cookie. But with added cranberry I wasn’t sure how I would like it. Would it ruin my favorite kind of cookie? I couldn’t wait to give these a try!
The cookie base itself is perfection. It is perfectly chewy. And surprisingly enough, I LOVED the cranberry! It wasn’t overpowering but gave the cookie enough cranberry flavor. My first bite was so amazing. The cookie was still warm and the chocolate was still melty. I had four! UGH. Why did these cookies have to be so incredible? All I want is another. These cookies are perfect for the holidays and you have got to give them a try!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together white sugar, brown sugar and softened butter. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture until just mixed. Stir in dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded tablespoons on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool and transfer to a wire rack.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #62 - August 20, 2016