My best friend from high school came into town this last weekend. It is always fun to get together when she is here with all of our old high school friends. Our kids had fun playing together and as always there was great food!
If you have following the blog for a while you already know that I am obsessed with fruit. Especially strawberries. My friend put together a big fresh fruit tray and made this amazing dip! I was in heaven. I couldn’t get enough of this fruit. Especially the delicious fruit dip! It was made with two simple ingredients and so incredibly good.
This dip takes seconds to put together and I couldn’t wait to make it at home. I had just gotten home from a Costco trip with all sorts of fruit and had to make the dip. Within no time I was in fruit heaven enjoying this delicious dip all to myself. 🙂 You are going to love this dip as well! Definitely give it a try.
- 8 oz Strawberry Cream Cheese, softened
- 7 oz jar marshmallow cream
- In a small mixing bowl, combine strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed. I found a fork worked great.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016