Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls loaded with gooey mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Serve with warm marinara for dipping!
Hi guys! It’s Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am sharing these AMAZING Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls!
These Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls are so easy to make and are seriously addicting. Warm, flakey crescent rolls filled with gooey mozzarella cheese and peppeoroni!
To make these Crescent Rolls simply roll out your crescent dough and top each triangle with half of a mozzarella stick and 3 slices of pepperoni. Roll up and brush with butter, Italian seasoning and garlic.
Bake them in a 375 degree oven for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve these as an appetizer or a snack. This is also a fun recipe for kids to make!
- 1 (8-ounce) can cresents rolls
- ½ cup pepperoni
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Italian seasoning, for sprinkling on top
- garlic powder, for sprinkling on top
- marinara sauce heated for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat. Separate into triangles.
- Place pepperoni on the widest side of the triangle.
- Place a ½ of a mozzarella stick on top.
- Roll the wide end to the smaller tip of the crescent making sure to tuck in the corners so the cheese doesn't ooze out.
- Brush melted butter onto crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder if desired.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
Loved these Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls? Here are some more Appetizers from Chef Savvy to try!
- Homemade Pretzel Bites
- Crispy Baked Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Firecracker Chicken Meatballs
- Italian Nachos
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.