A delicious broccoli salad with fresh strawberries, almonds, and feta cheese. The strawberries give the salad such a great and sweet taste and the creamy dressing on top is the best!
I love that strawberries are coming into season. I bought a big ‘ole thing at Costco last week and I was ready to put those babies to good use! I especially love using fresh strawberries in salads. They add such a sweet and yummy texture. These strawberries in this broccoli salad were uh-mazing! After I made this Broccoli Apple Salad I fell in love with fruit in broccoli salads.
I love how you are getting the best of both worlds with this salad. Fruit and veggies packed inside!
Then you add some diced red onions, almonds, and feta cheese. Perfection!
This will instantly become a favorite with the first bite. It is gorgeous with the fresh strawberries throughout and tastes incredible. I use my favorite creamy dressing on all of my broccoli salads because it is the BEST! It gets rave reviews every single time. It is lightened up so you can still enjoy a flavorful and healthy salad that is sure to be a hit!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, (about 2 medium heads)
- 1 pound strawberries, about 2 cups, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Creamy dressing ingredients:
- ½ cup lite mayonnaise
- ½ cup low fat greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon poppyseeds
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, strawberries, sliced almonds, feta cheese, and red onion.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, greek yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and poppyseeds.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.