Sheet Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken is such an easy meal with crispy breaded chicken with potatoes and asparagus. This is the perfect meal for your family!
Sheet Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
This sheet pan chicken is crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside. It is a complete dinner made on just one sheet pan. A full meal with just one dish to wash? Sign me up. Life has been so busy and I am trying harder to make meals for my family during the week, even on the busiest nights. Crispy parmesan garlic chicken us one of my families favorite meals. I have so many delicious crispy chicken recipes on my site like this crispy parmesan chicken with lemon garlic pasta, or this parmesan chicken with zucchini. There is a lot of crispy chicken going on in our family and it is always a huge hit!
Can you make this crispy parmesan chicken in the skillet?
You can definitely cook this in the skillet. Add 2 tablespoons oil to a medium-sized skillet. Add the chicken to the pan and cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout.
Can you make this chicken in an airfryer?
You can cook the chicken in an airfryer at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups panko
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Pound baby potatoes, I used both red and gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3rds
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a shallow dish, whisk together egg and milk. In another shallow dish add panko, parmesan cheese,
italianseasoning, and garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and dredge them in the egg mixture and then coat them in the panko mixture. Lay them on your sheet pan.
- In two medium sized bowls add the asparagus and potatoes. Salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil. Lay the potatoes next to the chicken on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the chicken over and add the asparagus and continue baking for 12-15 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
More crispy parmesan recipes: