This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Celebrate with these insanely delicious and easy air fryer pork fajitas! They are restaurant-quality fajitas in the comfort of your own home, and your entire family will go crazy over them!
You all know how much I love my air fryer! The number of recipes you can cook in them is crazy, and I love how versatile they are. Try out these crispy egg rolls, these wings, or even this delicious air fryer shrimp.
Air Fryer Pork Fajitas Recipe
When I go out to eat at any Mexican restaurant, I almost always order the fajitas! They are the perfect marriage of spices, vegetables, and protein all wrapped up in a delicious tortilla. The problem was that I could never quite replicate the entire fajita at home. But I think I nailed it on this recipe! These air fryer pork fajitas actually taste as if they were made at a restaurant. The meat is juicy, the veggies are slightly charred, and the homemade fajita seasoning is out of this world!
There are so many perks to cooking with an air fryer, but simplicity is definitely at the top of the list! Using an air fryer to cook up these fajitas not only leads to the perfect texture, but it is easy, and the cleanup is an absolute breeze! Grab some meat and your favorite veggies and then cook up these easy pork fajitas alongside some guacamole, salsa and chips and your Taco Tuesday is complete!
Ingredients in Air Fryer Pork Fajitas
You can use these exact ingredients or change them up by adding some of your favorite vegetables. That’s what makes this such a great family meal. Everyone is happy! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Pork Tenderloin: Slice this meat up into thin strips.
- Olive Oil: You can use vegetable oil instead if that’s all that you have on hand.
- Fajita Seasoning: Get your seasoning at the store or make some at home using this recipe. It’s packed with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and other delicious seasonings!
- Bell Peppers: You can get any color combination that you like!
- Purple Onion: This not only adds in a gorgeous color but the taste is perfection!
- Flour Tortillas: I like to use flour tortillas because they are more flexible but you can use corn tortillas to make this gluten-free!
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Fajitas
Cooking these up only takes 3 easy steps! It doesn’t get much better than that! Put it all together and top the end result with some fresh lime juice. It adds a ton of delicious flavor!
- Pat the meat dry and slice: Pat the tenderloin with a paper towel, and cut it into thin slices. This will help it cook evenly. Then, add the meat to a medium-sized bowl with bell peppers and onion.
- Toss and coat: Add in the olive oil and fajita seasoning and toss to coat.
- Cook: Add the ingredients to the air fryer basket. Cook at 390 degrees for 12 minutes or until cooked throughout and no longer pink. Serve with homemade tortillas and garnish with cilantro if desired.
A Delicious Tip!
When you are done cooking your meat and veggies, take the juice from the bottom of the air fryer and pour it over the vegetables and mix it in. It will make everything even more delicious and flavorful!
How to Store Leftovers
These air fryer pork fajitas make great leftovers. And the beauty of the air fryer is that cooking them up again is easy and makes them taste as fresh as day 1! Here is how you can store leftovers and have them for dinner the next day!
- In the Refrigerator: Once your fajitas have cooled then place them in an airtight container and put them in the fridge. They will last for 3-4 days.
- To Reheat: Cooked your leftover fajita meat and veggies in your airfryer at 350 degrees fahrenheir for 3-5 minutes, or until warmed through! Add them to some fresh tortillas and top them with some cilantro.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Air Fryer Pork Fajitas Recipe
- Pat the tenderloin with a paper towel, and cut it into thin slices. This will help it cook evenly. Add it to a medium-sized bowl with bell peppers and onion.
- Add in the olive oil and fajita seasoning and toss to coat.
- Add it to the basket of your air fryer. Cook at 390 degrees for 12 minutes or until cooked throughout and no longer pink. Serve with homemade tortillas if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.