This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
S’mores made easy in the air fryer! In just 7 minutes you’ll have the most ooey-gooey air fryer smores, no campfire required! It’s a quick and easy recipe you’ll want to make all summer long.
Is there anything better than s’mores? The combination of milk chocolate and marshmallows is so irresistible! A few more must-try recipes: s’mores dip, s’mores bars, and this fun s’mores charcuterie board!
S’mores in the Air Fryer
As if I didn’t love my air fryer enough, this s’mores recipe is my new obsession. It’s SO easy and takes less than 10 minutes! The best part is, they end up just as perfectly golden brown as if you had roasted them over a fire. (But you don’t run the risk of starting them on fire.)
These air fryer s’mores are also super kid-friendly! My girls love to whip up a batch whenever they get a sweet tooth. I know once you get a bite of these crunchy, gooey s’mores you’ll be just as addicted. So grab your favorite chocolate, some graham crackers, and marshmallows, because this is one treat you don’t want to miss!
Ingredients You’ll Need
Grab your graham cracker squares, melt-in-your-mouth milk chocolate bars, and fluffy marshmallows, because it’s time to create the most quick and easy s’mores in town!
- Graham Cracker Squares: These babies form the solid base for your s’mores. They’re all crispy and honey-flavored, the perfect match for the gooey marshmallows and melted chocolate. Want to switch things up? Try cinnamon or chocolate graham crackers for extra yum.
- Milk Chocolate Candy Bars (Divided): No s’more is complete without some heavenly chocolate bars. I used milk chocolate, but you can also use white or dark chocolate. Switch it up!
- Marshmallows: Let’s be real, these are the star of the show! They turn into gooey perfection when toasted in the air fryer. Vanilla, caramel, or fruity marshmallows are fair game if you’re up for some exciting taste twists.
How to Make S’mores in the Air Fryer
It doesn’t get easier than this. Air fryer s’mores are my new obsession, and I know you’ll love them just as much! Because they’re so easy to whip up, you’ll be able to make them all the time!
- Prepare Graham Crackers: Break the graham crackers in half to form 12 crackers.
- Add to Air Fryer Basket, Top With Marshmallows: Place 4 graham cracker squares in the bottom of an air fryer basket. Top each one with a marshmallow.
- Air Fry: Air fry at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-4 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Layer With Chocolate: Break the candy bar into equal-sized pieces and place them over the marshmallows, then top with the remaining graham crackers.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately.
Tips and Variations
Here are a few ways to make your air fryer s’mores taste even better! I’ve also included a tip for easy cleanup, so you get melty, ooey-gooey s’mores without the mess!
- Use Parchment Paper: Line the air fryer with parchment paper and gather the sides around the smores. Be sure not to let the parchment touch the marshmallows or it will stick as they melt. This helps keep the marshmallows contained and prevents them from blowing around in the air fryer. This also makes cleanup easy, because you can throw out the parchment paper after you’re done. You can also use air fryer liners instead.
- Tip For Melted Chocolate: If you want the chocolate to be melted a little bit, then return the assembled s’more to the air fryer for 15 seconds, with the air fryer turned off. Be sure to close the air fryer. It melts fast, so no more than 15 seconds, and DO NOT turn it back on.
- Switch Up The Chocolate: Chocolate options are endless for s’mores! We like dark chocolate, peanut butter cups, and white chocolate. There are so many flavor variations a s’more can be made of. Have fun with it!
Air fryer s’mores are best served fresh while they’re hot and gooey, but if you made one too many you can also keep them for later. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for a day or two.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Air Fryer S’mores
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 3 milk chocolate candy bars, divided
- 6 marshmallows
- Break the graham crackers in half to form 12 crackers.
- Place 4 graham cracker squares in the bottom of an air fryer basket. Top each one with a marshmallow.
- Air fry at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-4 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Break the candy bar into equal-sized pieces and place them over the marshmallows, then top with the remaining graham crackers.
- Enjoy immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.