2 Ingredient Cheesecake Dip is a super easy to make, sweet and tangy dip. It is so creamy and perfect for dipping fruit as a cool summer snack or dessert!
2 Ingredient Cheesecake Dip
This light and tasty cheesecake dip is the perfect way to liven up any of your favorite fruit. With its refreshing tangy sweetness, this dip will become an instant favorite! The combination of the cream cheese with the sticky sweet condensed milk, create the most balanced flavor and the creamy but fluffy texture is unbelievably delicious!
Cheesecake dip is a great choice for any time of day because it is sweet and satisfying. The simple and well-balanced flavors keep you coming back for one more dip. Drench a graham cracker in it for a bite that is inspired by a vanilla cheesecake with a buttery crust. Or use it as a fruit dip for a family barbecue. However you decide to serve it, you will see it is a huge hit with anyone who tries it! Stop now and add this recipe to your list of must try summer recipes!
What is Cheesecake Dip Made of?
This is one of the best versions of cheesecake dip and it’s amazing that the delicious cheesecake flavor is made of just 2 ingredients! Not only is this a super short ingredients list, but you may find you already have both on hand! With these 2 simple and delicious ingredients, how could you do wrong?
- Cream Cheese: Softened cream cheese will add a mild sweet and tangy flavor.
- Sweetened condensed milk: Adds sweetness and creamy texture.
It’s Easy to Make Cheesecake Dip!
Making the most perfect cheesecake dip is simple and no-fuss. Just beat the cream cheese until it is nice and smooth then add in the condensed milk until you get your desired thick and fluffy consistency. It doesn’t get any easier than that! Just remember it will also disappear just as quickly as it is made!
- Beat cream cheese: In a stand mixer or using a handheld mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in condensed milk: Add in the sweetened condensed milk and continue to beat until smooth or creamy.
- Serve: This dip is delicious when served with fruit, graham crackers, or whatever you would like.
Tips for the Most Amazing Dip:
This 2 ingredient dip is seriously the best and easiest dip ever! If you are looking to modify this recipe at all here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Healthy version: To make this cheesecake dip a little healthier you can use low-fat cream cheese and instead of sweetened condensed milk use yogurt.
- Flavors: To quickly add a little extra flavor add a tiny bit of vanilla extract or the zest of citrus fruits like orange, lemon, or lime.
- Tip: Make sure the cream cheese is soft, not melted. Cut the cream cheese into pieces, then microwave it for 15-20 seconds.
- Skewers: Smaller fruit may be difficult to dip into this heavenly cheesecake dip. So serve them on toothpicks or make fruit skewers to add to the fun of this treat.
What to Serve with Cheesecake Dip:
Its amazing how addicting 2 ingredients can be! The list of things to serve with this cheesecake dip is so long, because it is truly amazing with anything! Here are some family favorites to consider.
- Crackers/Cookies: Graham Crackers, Chocolate Graham Crackers, Cinnamon Graham Crackers, Nilla Wafers, Chessman cookies, Oreo’s, Vanilla Oreo’s
- Fruit: Strawberries, grapes, and raspberries tend to be the most popular, but any fruit will taste amazing in this dip!
Can I Make Fruit Dip in Advance?
This cheesecake dip is such a huge hit you will not have to worry with leftovers. However, you may want to prepare this ahead of time for a quick afternoon snack or after dinner treat. To make it ahead of time, place in an sealed container and store it in the refrigerator up to 4 days. Freezing is not recommended.
More Cheesecake Inspired Recipes:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Very Berry Cheesecake Salad
- Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff
- Cheesecake Dessert Cups
2 Ingredient Cheesecake Dip
- 2 8 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 14 ounce Sweetened condensed milk
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.