This Chicken Alfredo Pizza will be the best that you make! The homemade alfredo sauce is out of this world and the dough is quick and easy and only requires 20 minutes of rest time! A total win for pizza night!
We love having pizza night at our house. But instead of taking the easy route and ordering delivery, my boys beg me to make homemade pizza. But with this quick and easy pizza dough it is simple. I can usually have it in and out of the oven before a delivery guy would arrive! And I do agree with my boys. It tastes SO much better.
It is fun always putting our favorite toppings on. For my boys it is simple. Plain cheese and pepperoni. They are pretty easy to please. But for me and my hubby we love creating our favorite pizzas. The possibilities are endless to creating a delicious pizza right at home.
Chicken Alfredo is one of my favorite all time pizzas. I love anything that has to do with alfredo really. But my homemade alfredo sauce is the best. It all started with these Parmesan Garlic Bites with Alfredo Sauce. These are incredible and used with the same easy dough. The alfredo sauce reminds me a lot of The Olive Garden’s. So I use the same sauce for my pizza. And it is creamy and delicious and perfect on top of this pizza.
You can be very versatile with what you put on a chicken alfredo pizza. You can add a little spinach or even tomatoes. But I love it with some red onions, bacon, and green onions. Simple but delicious. And the homemade alfredo sauce really makes this pizza come together and taste so amazing! Try this pizza out for your next pizza night. You will love the dough and how simple it is and everything about this pizza!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1½ cups warm water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. yeast
- 3½ cups flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- cornmeal for dusting
- olive oil for brushing on the crust
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour if needed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- Half of a red onion sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray or dust with cornmeal. Set aside.
To make the Alfredo Sauce:
- To make the alfredo sauce, in a medium saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat. Whisk in the heavy cream, garlic powder, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and parmesan. Allow to simmer while making the dough. If you would like a thicker consistency add 1 T flour.
To make the dough:
- In a stand mixer using the dough hook, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to proof for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and salt and mix until the dough forms into a ball and is smooth. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into a large circle about 10-12 inches depending how thick you want your pizza. (For a thinner crust, divide the dough in half and make two pizzas.) Press the dough from the center out to the edges making the crust thicker. Transfer to your pizza pan.
- Spread the alfredo sauce on top of the crust. Top with about half of the cheese and sprinkle on desired toppings. Top with the rest of the cheese. Brush the outer edges of the crust lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and the cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.