Keto Pizza is an easy to make crispy pizza crust is low carb and perfect for a weeknight meal the whole family will love!
This Keto Pizza is made using fathead dough, which means it’s low carb and perfect to help you stay on track of your goals! Not to mention it’s tasty! Serve this alongside of some Creamy Brussels sprouts, some Creamed Spinach, or some Creamy Cucumber Salad to complete a low carb meal.
The crust to this Keto pizza is made from fathead dough. Which is a great low carb way to make pizza crust! It can also be used to make bagels, with the addition of baking powder. Bagels were the first things I ever made using fat head dough and they were SO good. So of course, using that dough to make pizza crust was up next! This recipe is quick and easy to make, which is perfect for a busy day, or weeknight meal.
How to make Keto Pizza:
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese together. The easiest way is just to do this in the microwave, or you could set up a double boiler system on your stovetop. Don’t put it right into a saucepan on direct heat.
- Add in the eggs, salt, and coconut flour. Stir it all together. The cheese should still be nice and warm through this step to help the dough mix together.
- Place the pizza dough on a prepared baking sheet, and spread out with your fingers or use a rolling pin, to about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, add the pizza sauce and toppings of choice.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Some tips for making this Keto pizza crust:
- Use pre-shredded part skim mozzarella cheese. If you use fresh mozzarella it will have too much liquid when you heat it up and the dough won’t come together.
- If the dough is too sticky to work with, put a little bit of oil on your hands while you work with it.
- You can substitute almond flour for the coconut flour in this recipe.
- Knead the dough with a stand mixer, food processor or your hands. I find that the hands is the easiest method, you can squeeze and knead the dough together.
Low Carb Topping Ideas:
Keep in mind the toppings! Since we’re making a low carb pizza crust, you also want to keep the toppings low carb. Here’s some fun ideas for you to switch things up!
- Buffalo Chicken: Chopped grilled chicken, crumbled blue cheese, red onion, buffalo sauce.
- Chicken Alfredo: Alfredo sauce, chopped chicken, parmesan cheese, fresh herbs
- Meat Lovers: sausage, pepperoni, sliced ham
- Veggie Lovers: zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, mushrooms
- Margherita: mozzarella, tomato, basil
Some More Low Carb Recipes you may Enjoy:
- Cajun Shrimp and Sauste Vegetable Sheet Pan
- Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- Turkey Taco Stuffed Avocado
- Vegetable Detox Soup
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
Quick and Easy Keto Pizza
Keto Pizza. This easy to make crispy pizza crust is low carb and perfect for a weeknight meal the whole family will love!
- 1 and 1/2 cups part skim mozzarella shredded
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2/3 cup coconut or almond flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 ounce pepperoni
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray, or brush with oil.
In a medium size bowl add the 1 and 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and cream cheese. Heat in microwave for 60 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue heating in 20 second increments until fully melted and able to be stirred together.
Add in the eggs, salt, and flour. Stir together until blended.
Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet and press out to be 1/4 of an inch thick.
Bake the pizza crust for 10 minutes. Remove and then add the toppings.
Bake with the toppings for an additional 10 minutes.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.