A couple of weekends ago, I found this recipe for Chili’s queso. And you already know from my cajun chicken pasta recipe that we are obsessed with Chili’s. Their queso is so amazing that we even pay the extra 50 cents to get it in the 2 for $20 deal. I HAD to try this recipe ASAP! So I set out to find a skillet. After 5 stores we had no success of finding one. On that Monday Sarah posted the same recipe on her site! So now not only is she awesome, she has good taste too! I found the skillet on Amazon, of course and made this delicious recipe. IT IS EXACT. Me and the hubby were in Chili’s queso heaven. We saw a glimpse of our future last night being able to make large amounts of queso at home and living fat and happily ever after.
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Things that I changed: Nothing
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Will I make it again? OF COURSE!
Chili's Copycat Skillet Questo
Amazing queso that tastes just like Chili's!
- 16 ounce box Velveeta cheese
- 1 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 15 ounce can Hormel Chili No Beans
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut the velveeta into cubes
- Combine the cheese with remaining ingredients in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir Frequently until the cheese melts.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!