This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. This is a restaurant quality meal that’s easy to make at home in just 30 minutes!
Once you have tried this recipe then you also have to try this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp and this Insanely Good Creamy Tuscan Garlic Salmon. They are also unforgettable Tuscan Garlic meals your family will be so impressed with!
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
This Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken tastes like it is straight from a restaurant. The first time I made it, I couldn’t even get over how amazing the creamy sauce was! It has such a delicious creamy garlic taste with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. Once you try it, it will be love at first bite!
Not only does it taste amazing, but this Tuscan Garlic Chicken is so easy to make. I love that it cooks up in one pan making cleanup a breeze. This is a must try recipe that involves no-fuss prep with gourmet looking results. Put this meal at the top of your must make list!
Ingredients in Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Many of these ingredients are basics you will already have in your pantry or refrigerator. They come together so easily to make the BEST Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken I have ever had! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for all of the exact measurements.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts: Thinly sliced chicken will work best because it will cook evenly and quickly.
- Olive oil: This is used to cook the chicken in so that the outside gets golden brown.
- Salt: The salt enhances the flavors in the recipe.
- Heavy Cream: The slightly sweet and creamy base of the sauce.
- Chicken Broth: This adds flavor to the base of the sauce.
- Garlic powder: Adds rich bold garlic flavor to the chicken and sauce.
- Italian Seasoning: This is the perfect blend of seasonings that give your sauce unbelievably good flavor. You can even make it at home with this easy recipe!
- Parmesan Cheese: Use freshly grated cheese from a block if possible for the best consistency in your sauce.
- Spinach: This adds in a beautiful color and flavor (plus it’s healthy!) to the dish.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes: The flavor of the sun-dried tomatoes in the cream sauce is amazing!
How to Make Tuscan Chicken
This is a restaurant quality meal that you can quickly and easily put together at home. It is effortless, but so impressive. The taste is so good you will be obsessed with this dinner!
- Cook the Chicken: In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side (or until browned) and until no longer pink in the center. Remove the chicken and set it aside.
- Make Sauce: Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese to the skillet. Whisk over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add Vegetables: Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Combine: Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.
Tips and Variations
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken is one of the best things our family has had. We often serve this over pasta to make it into a delicious meal. You guys are going to love the flavors and versatility of this creamy chicken just as much as we do!
- Serve it with Pasta: You can serve this chicken with so many things! Try your favorite pasta, Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes or Mashed Cauliflower.
- Add Veggies: Freshly steamed veggies or a light salad are great sides to add freshness to the meal.
- Protein: Swap out the chicken for salmon or shrimp. The sweet garlic cream sauce will pair perfectly with these meats as well and give you some variety in your proteins.
- How to know when the chicken is done: To ensure your chicken is cooked throughout, look for the juices to run clear. Also, keep in mind chicken must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. So, use a meat thermometer to be sure you have perfectly cooked chicken.
- Use Fresh Cheese (From a Block): For the most creamy sauce, be sure you’re using freshly grated parmesan cheese. Pre-shredded cheeses are coated with preservatives that keep them from melting completely and will result in grainy sauce.
- Room Temperature Chicken: Make sure your creamy tuscan garlic chicken is at room temperature before cooking. It will cook more evenly than if it is still cold. Also, dry it completely and season it with salt as it cooks in the oil coated pan.
We rarely have leftovers of this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken because my kids lick their plates clean! But if you do, it tastes delicious, maybe even better, the next day!
- In the Refrigerator: Let the chicken cool completely. Within 2 hours of cooking, place the chicken in an airtight container and it will last for 3-4 days.
- In the Freezer: You can freeze this after cooking it for a quick and easy freezer meal! Store it in an airtight container and it will last 6 months.
- To Reheat: If frozen, let the chicken thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, you can heat up the chicken on the stove over medium heat. You need whisk sauce thoroughly to get the sauce back to its original creamy consistency. Add additional chicken broth or cream if your sauce is breaking.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side (or until browned) and until no longer pink in the center. Remove the chicken and set it aside.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese to the skillet. Whisk over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.