No Bake Creamy Blueberry Pecan Squares are a cool and creamy layered summer dessert. You will love the creamy blueberry center on top of a pecan graham crust and topped with fresh whipping cream and chopped pecans!
Is it hot outside or what? It officially feels like summer here in Utah and we hit 93 degrees today! And I don’t know about you guys but the last thing I want to do is turn on the hot oven. That is why no bake desserts are perfect in the summer. And I loved creating this delicious layered dessert with Lucky Leaf’s blueberry fruit filling!
Layered desserts are perfect for summer. They are cool and creamy and no oven is required. This layered dessert is cool and creamy and you can put it together in no time at all!
I love the addition to pecans in a dessert. So I wanted to add the nutty pecan taste to the graham cracker crust. It turned out amazing! I am all about the graham cracker crust in a no bake dessert and their was plenty underneath the creamy blueberry filling. I wanted to use blueberry filling because not only does it add a vibrant purple color, but it paired so well with the nutty pecan graham crust.
Just look at all of those delicious layers! This dessert was so cool and creamy and the flavor is amazing. It is topped with fresh whipping cream and chopped pecans.
This dessert was incredible and raved by my entire family! It is perfect for any gathering or your next potluck. It will a huge hit wherever it goes!
No Bake Creamy Blueberry Pecan Squares
Graham cracker pecan crust:
- 10 graham cracker sheets 1 sleeve
- 1 cup pecans divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
Creamy Blueberry Filling:
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 21 ounce can Lucky Leaf Blueberry fruit filling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- chopped pecans for garnish
- TO make the graham pecan crust: In a food processor combine graham crackers and pecans. Pulse until coarse crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix until combined. Press into the bottom of an 8x8 inch pan.
- To make the creamy blueberry filling: Using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar. Fold in the blueberry fruit filling and spread over crust.
- To make the whipped topping: Add the heavy cream and sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Spread on top of blueberry layer and garnish with chopped pecans. Chill for an hour to set.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
More delicious desserts made with Lucky Leaf premium pie filling!
This post was sponsored by Lucky Leaf®. All opinions expressed are my own!