This is one of our favorite family meals! It is so delicious. I love it because it is so easy and I can throw everything into the crockpot and let it cook all day. The pork is absolutely incredible. It just peels apart and melts in your mouth. You will not be disappointed by trying this recipe!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I love how easy this is and how little of ingredients it requires. The original recipe added 1/2 cup of milk but I have added it before and it was a little runny for my liking. If you are making a lot, I would suggest using 2 cans of cream of chicken and 2 cans packets of ranch. I also added baby carrots to it! YUM
- 4-6 pork chops (I used the thick ones)
- 6-8 medium potatoes, chopped into large pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- parsley to sprinkle on top (optional)
1. Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Layer the potatoes (and baby carrots if used) on the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay pork chops on the top.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packet. Pour on the top of the pork chops.
3. Cook on low for 6-7 hours and high 4 hours. Use extra sauce as a gravy over the top of the potatoes and pork chop and sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Recipe adapted from Six Sisters
I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic. I started my blog in June of 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #62 - August 20, 2016