These are the perfect little things for a game day or gathering. They are always the hit of the party. Here is what I love about them. They are easy to assemble, and look so cute in individual cups. Everyone always loves them and there is no double dipping! 🙂
Individual Seven Layer Dip
Delicious seven layer dip in individual servings!
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- ½ package taco seasoning
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1 (2.25 oz) can of sliced olives, drained
- 9 ounce plastic tumblers
- tortilla chips
- cilantro for garnish if desired
- In a small bowl mix taco seasoning with refried beans. If you want to use the other half of the taco seasoning, mix it with the sour cream.
- Layer the dip in each cup with a small spoon. I found it best to layer in this order. Refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, and green onions. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving and serve with chips.
If you wanted to, you could use the same amount of ingredients and spread it out in a 9x11" pan to make one large seven layer dip. Recipe inspired by Six Sisters
I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic. I started my blog in June of 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family.