Review: I loved that these were made with healthier ingredients and still tasted awesome. I did have to order the sugar free almond bark off of amazon because I couldn’t find it in the store. If you can’t find it you can always buy regular chocolate almond bark. You will still be reducing the calories significantly with the other ingredients. Don’t stress. I absolutely love this addicting snack and will be making it again and again!
2 cups Fiber One Honey Squares
2 Tbsp I can’t believe its not butter
2 Tbsp Creamy All Natural Peanut Butter
1 Package Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
2 Squares Sugar Free Chocolate Almond Bark
2 Tbsp Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Melt the butter, Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Almond Bark in saucepan on low heat being careful not to overcook.
2. After melted, pour mixture over the Fiber One Honey Squares
3. Let the mixture cool for about 20 minutes.
4. After the mixture has hardened pour it into a large ziplock bag, and add the box of pudding mix and shake gently. (This is where I add the extra 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar to the bag)
Makes 4 servings
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016