Cooking your vegetables in an air fryer doesn’t get much easier (or more delicious!) than this! Crispy and tender, these veggies will be the best side dish that you’ve ever had!
Air Fryer Vegetables
Can we all agree that the air fryer is the BEST kitchen appliance?! I mean, you can cook things up so quickly in it, plus you can make leftovers taste completely fresh again. I love cooking in my air fryer, and these fantastic vegetables quickly made their way to the top of my favorites list! They have the most delicious flavor, plus the texture is perfection!
Would you believe it if I told you that you could have these veggies prepped, cooked, and ready to eat in less than 10 minutes? That’s how long this recipe takes! An air fryer makes things so hands-off, making it easy to cook other things while this cooks. Add these veggies to this pasta and these rolls and you will have yourself a meal that everyone will go crazy over!
Ingredients in Air Fryer Vegetables
All you need is your favorite vegetables and a little bit of oil and seasonings for this recipe! See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Vegetables: Broccoli florets, red bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, and yellow squash.
- Olive Oil: I use regular olive oil to keep it healthy.
- Seasonings: I use this homemade Italian seasoning and grated parmesan cheese to mix in with the veggies.
Let’s Cook Some Vegetables!
Ok, now that you have all of your vegetables washed and ready to go, it’s time to cook them up! This is the perfect, healthy snack that you can quickly whip up whenever you want! You will be eating these veggies in less than 10 minutes.
- Add vegetables: In a medium sized bowl add the broccoli florets, bell pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, and yellow squash.
- Toss: Add the olive oil, Italian seasoning and parmesan and then toss.
- Cook: Place vegetables in the basket of the air fryer and then cook at 390 degrees for 5 minutes. Open the air fryer and toss the vegetables. Continue to cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
Do I Need to Peel Any Veggies?
No! I leave the peel on my zucchinis and squash to keep these air fryer vegetables easy. They will soften up and tenderize just perfectly so I would skip this step. Just make sure that all of your vegetables are sliced into pieces that are about the same size so that they cook evenly.
This recipe is great because you can easily switch up the vegetables to all of your favorites or whatever you have in your fridge. You can make this dish different every time that you cook it! Here are some more ideas for vegetables that you can use:
- Sugar snap peas
- Green beans
- Yellow bell peppers
- Brussel sprouts
Air Fryer Vegetables
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 6 ounce mushrooms sliced
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 small yellow squash sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium-sized bowl add the broccoli florets, bell pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, and yellow squash.
- Add the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and parmesan and toss.
- Place vegetables in the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 390 degrees for 5 minutes. Open the air fryer and toss the vegetables. Continue to cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.