This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This delicious dill dip is easy and goes with everything. It is creamy and full of flavor and will be ready to eat in less than 5 minutes! If you are a dill pickle lover like me, then you are going to be bringing this to every party and get-together!
Dips are the best because they are so easy to make, they come in a million different flavors and everyone loves them! Try out this 5-minute million-dollar dip, this hot crab dip, or this loaded ranch dip.
Dill Dip Recipe
I love making dips and having them in my fridge when I need a quick and delicious snack. I love this dill dip because it’s cold and creamy and full of a lot of flavors. It’s a great side to bring to any party or even a potluck or BBQ because everyone loves it! Plus, because you have to refrigerate the dip anyways, this dip can be made ahead of time making any prep that much easier.
This dill dip recipe is super easy to make at home because I usually have all of the ingredients already. You only use 6 ingredients and once you mix them all your mouth is going to explode with flavor! You can serve this up with some potato chips, put it on some crackers or even dip some bread in it. It elevates everything that you put into it. You are going to love this dip!
Ingredients in Homemade Dill Dip
You most likely have all of these ingredients already in your kitchen but if not, once you stock up on the seasonings then you will be ready to go for next time! And the time after that. Because let’s be honest. Once you try this once you are going to make it again and again! See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Sour Cream: This adds to the overall texture and gives it a bit of tang.
- Cream Cheese: Set your cream cheese on the counter before making the dip so that it can soften to room temperature. It will mix so much better and there won’t be any lumps.
- Mayonaise: This makes the texture even more creamy plus it adds in a great flavor.
- Dried Onion and Dried Dill: : Using dried seasonings makes it so that you don’t have to go to the store for fresh ingredients every time you want to make this dip!
- Seasoning Salt: This not only adds flaor but it enhances all of the other flavors in this dip!
How to Make Dill Dip
It doesn’t get much easier than this dill dip recipe! If you have six ingredients and 5 minutes to spare, then you can make this dip and be eating it up in no time!
- Combine: In a small bowl combine the sour cream, cream cheese, mayo, fried onion, dried dill, and seasoning salt. Stir until all incorporated. Serve with chips and veggies!
What Food Goes with This Dip?
If you ask me, everything goes with dill dip! It’s cold and creamy and basically, everything tastes better with this dip. Here are a few of my favorite things to use with it:
- Veggies: Vegetables and dip are like peanut butter and jelly. They are meant for each other! I like to use broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, cauliflower, or olives in this dip!
- Chips: Let’s have some real talk for a second. Is there any dip that doesn’t go well with potato chips?? I like regular potato chips the best but these Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips come in a close second with this dip!
- Crackers and Bread: I love Wheat Thins, Ritz crackers and any sort of homemade bread dipped in this dill dip!
How to Store Leftover Dip
This dill dip makes fantastic leftovers OR you can make it up to 3 days ahead and be prepared for any get-togethers that you want to serve this at! Once the dip is done, place it in an airtight container and store it in the fridge. It will last up to 3 days.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Super Easy Dill Dip
- In a small bowl combine the sour cream, cream cheese, mayo, fried onion, dried dill, and seasoning salt. Stir until all incorporated. Serve with chips and veggies!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.