This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Olive Garden Salad Dressing is one of the best things at the restaurant, and now you can make it at home! Instead of having to go to the restaurant, you can have this tasty dressing anytime you crave it!
Homemade Olive Garden Salad Dressing
There are just those restaurants that you go to for specific reasons, and Olive Garden is one I go to for their endless salad. It is fresh and the perfect combination of flavors that are just divine. But what really makes the salad sing is the dressing. It’s zesty, bright, and refreshing! Now you do not have to fight the crowds to enjoy their famous Olive Garden salad dressing with this perfect combination.
Make this Olive Garden salad dressing fresh and within five minutes of sitting down to dinner. Create a healthy, free from additives, preservatives and other things that you just do not need kind of salad with this dressing! Plus when you make it from scratch this olive garden dressing can be customized to your tastes. This copycat dressing is super easy and quick to make and you can have it on your salad in minutes!
Ingredients for Italian Salad Dressing
With only 5 ingredients, you can whip this up whenever you have an intense craving in no time flat. This Olive Garden dressing is so tasty with a slight zing, you crave it on all your salads.
- Italian dressing mix: Make your own for the best results.
- Olive Oil: A definite must for this luscious dressing.
- White vinegar: This won’t add color, just that tangy sour flavor of a good dressing.
- Water: Thins out the dressing to your desired consistency.
- Mayonnaise: Creates a bit of creaminess and mellows the vinegar.
How to Make Olive Garden Salad Dressing
With such few ingredients, it’s crazy how simple it is, and even crazier how delicious this tastes! In a medium sized bowl whisk dressing mix, olive oil, white vinegar, water and mayonnaise. It is the perfect combination!
The Best Copycat Olive Garden Dressing
Simple and delicious, that’s the best way to cook! Knowing everything in your dressing is even better. Be prepared to be wowed with this copycat dressing!
- Mix: You can use a simple whisk to mix this or a blender to really emulsify it.
- Let it rest: Let the flavors meld together by letting it sit in the fridge for an hour at least before serving.
- Store it: Store in a jar with a tight-fitting lid for up to three weeks. Shake well before each use.
- Fresh: Make sure your Italian dressing mix and olive oil are fresh so the flavors are at their best.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Copycat
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix or homemade Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- In a medium sized bowl whisk Italian dressing mix, olive oil, white vinegar, water and mayonnaise.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.