Grilling recipes are a MUST this summertime. Gather friends and family around the grill for some delicious choices of meals to satisfy all your summertime dreams!
A great way to kick off summertime is to know what recipes to cook! Try out my favorite Grilled Steak Fajitas, these delicious Grilled Vegetable Kabobs and this amazing Juicy Grilled Garlic Turkey Burger.
Summertime Grilling is HERE!
I am SO excited that this time of year has rolled around once again! These are the best summertime grilling recipes and they are some of my all-time favorites. There is something for just about anyone! Vegetables, meat, fruit, you name it, I have it! Not to mention the fact that i get to be outside in my backyard and enjoy the delightful sunshine while I cook. It really doesn’t get much better than that.
I have rounded up some of my best and most popular grilling recipes and put them all in one place. You can find your entire meal here from your entree, salads and any side dishes with all of these summertime grilling recipes. Bookmark this page because I can bet that you will be coming back to this often! Don’t forget to fill up that propane tank on your outdoor grill so that as soon as the weather turns, you will be ready to go!
Learn how to prepare your meat so that you can cook it to perfection and enjoy a perfect meal for all of your summertime grilling recipes!
- Clean the Grill: Yes, you will want a clean grill before starting. Heat up the grill and then clean it off using a brush or a grill cleaning spray.
- If the meat sticks: Try not to move your meat around on the grill too often. It is best to leave the meat cooking in one place and then flip it over to finish cooking it through. If the meat is sticking to the grill then leave it and it will unstick after it is finished cooking.
- Don’t squish the meat: When grilling it is tempting to lay the spatula on top of the meat and squeeze it down to see all the juices run out. Don’t! This is all the fat and juiciness that you need for flavor and cooking.
- Let it rest: Be patient and let the meat rest before cutting into it. This will help the meat hold tight to all the juiciness in the meat.
- Cutting meat: When cutting the steak, remember to cut against the grain. The lines in the meat are the direction you want to find and cut opposite of those lines. This will enhance the flavor of the meat and keep it tender.