Chicken, Bacon, and cheese all rolled up into perfect portions and topped with the BEST homemade garlic alfredo sauce! One of the best meals that you will make!
Some things I make on the blog that I really hope everyone tries.
This is one of those recipes.
I have already made it twice in one week. And because I loved it so much I invited my family over for Sunday dinner. They had to experience how amazing this meal was. But with chicken, bacon, and alfredo involved. How can you go wrong?
It all started with these Alfredo Roll Ups that made it onto the blog in the beginning. I love how you can roll lasagna noodles up and they make the perfect individual portion. We loved them and they quickly became a popular recipe. But since then, I have tried several homemade alfredo recipes. I have tweaked them all to my liking and created the perfect alfredo sauce. I promise that you won’t find a better one out there!
I knew that I had to use the perfect sauce in these alfredo roll ups. I also added some bacon. And lets be honest. Bacon makes everything better. It added such great flavor and complemented all of the ingredients so well. These are truly incredible.
They were an instant hit with my family and not one roll up was left over. They raved about how amazing they were and I knew that they would love them!
If you try just one thing on the blog, start with this recipe! I know that you will love them and make them again and again!
- 8 Lasagne noodles
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic Alfredo Sauce:
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (2 cups)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water and lay them on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Line the bottom of the 9x13 inch pan with 1 cup of the alfredo sauce.
- Spread 2 Tbs of the alfredo sauce over each noodle. Take ⅛th of the shredded chicken and bacon and spread evenly over each noodle and top with about 3 Tbs shredded cheese. Carefully roll up each lasagne noodle and place seam side down in your 9×13 prepared pan. Repeat.
- Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the top and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #62 - August 20, 2016