Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
How I changed them: I added about half as much of the chex they required because I felt like my chocolate wouldn’t cover them all. I also added a little more powdered sugar.
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Will I make these again? Yes
Recipe From: Tablespoon
- 1 box (13.5 oz) Cinnamon Chex® Cereal
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup powdered sugar, divided
- In a large bowl combine Cinnamon Chex Cereal, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
- In a double broiler or microvave carefully melt the white choocolate. Add the pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour the white chocolate mix over the chex cereal and fold it into the cereal, fruit, and seeds are all covered evenly.
- Divide the powdered sugar between 2 large bags. Add half of the cereal to each bag. Shake until the powdered sugar fully coats the cereal.
- Lay on a baking sheet to dry. Store in airtight container.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016