Pumpkin Spice Buddies
A delicious and addicting snack with a delicious fall spice that you won't be able to get enough of!
- 1 box 13.5 oz Cinnamon Chex® Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar divided
- In a large bowl combine Cinnamon Chex Cereal, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
- In a double broiler or microvave carefully melt the white choocolate. Add the pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour the white chocolate mix over the chex cereal and fold it into the cereal, fruit, and seeds are all covered evenly.
- Divide the powdered sugar between 2 large bags. Add half of the cereal to each bag. Shake until the powdered sugar fully coats the cereal.
- Lay on a baking sheet to dry. Store in airtight container.
If you live in Utah, please come and take these away from me. I am obsessed with muddy buddies, but this takes muddy buddies to a ‘whole nother level’. I seriously just found the BEST fall snack ever invented. They are so easy and addicting. These are made with cinnamon chex mix and oh my. These are good! Make them and join me in my new addiction.
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
How I changed them: I added about half as much of the chex they required because I felt like my chocolate wouldn’t cover them all. I also added a little more powdered sugar.
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Will I make these again? Yes
Recipe From: Tablespoon