This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Cheese Dip Ingredients:
- Light mayo: The mayo will make the dip smooth and flavorful.
- Green onions: Thinly sliced work great.
- Grated Asiago Cheese: Nutty and creamy flavor.
- Artichoke hearts: Diced will give the perfect mild and slightly nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness.
- Sun dried tomatoes: Not oil packed or your dip will be pink! Great for their sweet-tart flavor.
- Low fat sour cream: Tangy, tart and creamy, yum!
- Parmesan: Choose a high quality cheese so you will get a great tasting dip!
- Garlic: Minced will give the strongest flavor.
How to Make Asiago Dip:
- Prep: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Ingredients: Mix all of your ingredients together and put into a pie plate or shallow baking dish.
- Add Topping: Sprinkle the top with a little bit of Asiago Cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with bruschetta or crackers. Enjoy!
Asiago Dip Tips and Tricks:
- Toppings: Try topping this asiago dip with a little crumbled bacon or a bit of parsley.
- Serve with: Pretzels, baguette slices, and crackers all go very well with this dip.
- Cold or Hot? Both. Serve either hot or cold. Traditionally it is a warm dip. However, I think it is equally as amazing when served cold.
- Ingredient Hints: If you are making it more than a day ahead of time, then wait to add the sun-dried tomatoes until just before baking it, otherwise, your dip may turn pink.
- Reheating your dip: Place it in a saucepan over medium heat until the cheese melts again or microwave it.
More Cheesy Dips:
- Addicting Bean Dip
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip
- Loaded Texas Trash Dip
- Skinny Three Cheese Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- 1 cup light mayo
- 1 bunch thin sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup grated Asiago Cheese
- 5-6 artichoke hearts diced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes not oil packed
- 1 8 oz carton low fat sour cream
- 1 T grated Parmesan
- 2 t fresh minced garlic
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.