Cheese Dip Ingredients:
- Light mayo: The mayo will make the dip smooth and flavorful.
- Green onions: Thinly sliced work great.
- Grated Asiago Cheese: Nutty and creamy flavor.
- Artichoke hearts: Diced will give the perfect mild and slightly nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness.
- Sun dried tomatoes: Not oil packed or your dip will be pink! Great for their sweet-tart flavor.
- Low fat sour cream: Tangy, tart and creamy, yum!
- Parmesan: Choose a high quality cheese so you will get a great tasting dip!
- Garlic: Minced will give the strongest flavor.
How to Make Asiago Dip:
- Prep: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Ingredients: Mix all of your ingredients together and put into a pie plate or shallow baking dish.
- Add Topping: Sprinkle the top with a little bit of Asiago Cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with bruschetta or crackers. Enjoy!
Asiago Dip Tips and Tricks:
- Toppings: Try topping this asiago dip with a little crumbled bacon or a bit of parsley.
- Serve with: Pretzels, baguette slices, and crackers all go very well with this dip.
- Cold or Hot? Both. Serve either hot or cold. Traditionally it is a warm dip. However, I think it is equally as amazing when served cold.
- Ingredient Hints: If you are making it more than a day ahead of time, then wait to add the sun-dried tomatoes until just before baking it, otherwise, your dip may turn pink.
- Reheating your dip: Place it in a saucepan over medium heat until the cheese melts again or microwave it.
More Cheesy Dips:
- Addicting Bean Dip
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip
- Loaded Texas Trash Dip
- Skinny Three Cheese Spinach Artichoke Dip
Asiago dip is super creamy and is loaded with flavor! There are just a few ingredients and simple, easy to follow steps. It has the perfect flavor combination, and trust me when I say one bite of this delicious dip will not be enough! It will get devoured in no time by anyone who tries it!
- 1 cup light mayo
- 1 bunch thin sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup grated Asiago Cheese
- 5-6 artichoke hearts diced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes not oil packed
- 1 8 oz carton low fat sour cream
- 1 T grated Parmesan
- 2 t fresh minced garlic
Updated on May 20, 2020
Originally Posted on: December 17, 2012
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.