This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Insanely Good Homemade Granola is a sweet and savory granola with oats, nuts, seeds, dried fruit mixed together with a cinnamon seasoning and combined with a peanut butter and maple syrup poured over top, then baked to perfection. This is a MUST make homemade granola in 30 minutes!
Granola is heart healthy and delicious! If you love granola as much as I do try this Granola Fruit Pizza, No Bake Peanut Butter rand Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Almond Granola Bars or Tropical Coconut Granola.
Breakfast is the best way to start your day off right. With a light and filling comfort from this homemade granola recipe your day is going to be made for sure! I love how quick and easy this homemade granola recipe comes together. It is one of the best and so delicious and nutritious. The seeds add just the perfect soft crunch in every bite. The nuts are crunchy and woody adding flavor and texture. The oats are the base and just add in so much flavoring when mixed together. Peanut Butter and syrup holds it all together making this a sweet and tasty homemade granola recipe. This is a MUST make!
Every time I make this recipe, it is quick and easy. My girls love to make it along side of me. As we are mixing and combining little hands and fingers are taste testing each seed or nut as they stir. It makes my heart happy seeing them enjoy this homemade granola treat that is healthy and nutritious for them and me. My older boys enjoy this for an after school snack or simply add it to a bowl of milk or yogurt in the morning when getting ready for school. It is the perfect combination of flavors and texture for all ages!
What you need to make Homemade Granola:
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Dried Cranberries
How to make Homemade Granola:
It is simple! I mean simple to make, simple to whisk together and simple to eat! Combine the nuts, seeds and seasoning to begin with. Whisk together the liquids and peanut butter based then pour it all over the nuts and seeds. Bake for 20 minutes or until it is baked through. It is so simple to combine and I can’t tell you enough how delicious this is.
- Combine ingredients: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. In medium sized bowl combine the oats, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, cinnamon and salt.
- Whisk together: In small bowl whisk the oil, maple syrup, and peanut butter. Pour over the oat mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Bake in the oven: Spread evenly on the sheet pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes mixing once halfway through until golden brown.
Variations when making Homemade Granola:
There are SO many delicious ways of making granola. I love the versatility and how many fun ingredients can make this homemade granola recipe your own. Go from, sweet and salty to chocolatey and nutty. Homemade granola can be made so many fun ways and variations to make several different ways of enjoying granola.
- Chocolate: White, Dark or Milk Chocolate chips or Peanut Butter Chips
- Dried fruit: Apricots, bananas, pineapple or raisins.
- Nuts: Pecans or Walnuts
- Candy: Marshmallows or M&M’s
- Seeds: Chia seeds
So Many Ways to Enjoy Homemade Granola:
I love enjoying granola as a snack by itself or being able to add it in so many other recipes. There are so many options to make with this homemade baked granola. The options are endless and always add so much to each recipes. Get creative and add your homemade granola to so many fun recipes!
- Acai Bowls (Three Ways!) or Smoothies
- Yogurt with Fruit
- Oatmeal or overnight oats
- Eat with a bowl of milk similar to a cereal
- Top my Brown Sugar Cinnamon Baked Apples or peaches
- Eat as a snack throughout the day
- Add a sprinkle on top of Best Homemade Keto Ice Cream Recipe
How to Store Homemade Granola:
It is best to store granola in an airtight container or bag. This will ensure that it does not dry up. A glass mason jar will also work too. This homemade granola will keep stored in the container or bag for about one month long at room temperature.
More Healthy Recipe Ideas:
- Easy 5 Minute Avocado Toast
- Healthy Oatmeal Apple Raisin Cookies
- The Best Keto Brownies Recipe for 2020
- Vegetable Detox Soup
- Turkey Taco Stuffed Avocados
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Insanely Good Homemade Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. In medium sized bowl combine the oats, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, cinnamon and salt.
- In small bowl whisk the oil, maple syrup, and peanut butter. Pour over the oat mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Spread evenly on the sheet pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes mixing once halfway through until golden brown.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.