I didn’t grow up on soda. So I have never liked carbonated drinks. Maybe that is a good thing! I feel like you can’t get your thirst quenched with soda, and drinking it on a hot day just burns your throat and makes your eyes water. So I have always been a huge fan of strawberry lemonade, fruit punch, and lemonade.
If you have been to Chick fil A then you know all about their amazing and famous lemonade! I have been ordering it when I go ever since I was little. And my obsession with Chick fil A is not a secret. This is the reason why I have so many delicious copycat recipes on my blog. Their service is awesome. Their food is awesome. And their lemonade is awesome.
Now you can squeeze a fresh batch right at home! It immediately quenches your thirst and is honestly one of the BEST lemonades that I have had!
- 1¾ cup fresh squeezed lemons (about 7-8 large lemons)
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups cold water
- In a large pitcher, mix sugar and lemon juice until blended. Add the cold water and mix. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour. Enjoy!
More thirst quenching drinks!
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017